Nicole is the co-founder and Managing Partner of the Redsand Group, HQ-ed in London. She also Chairs the MIRIS Board of Directors.
Blockchain and crypto technology is the mainstay of the Redsand portfolio, which fulfils mandates by providing cutting edge opportunities for corporate visionaries and professional investors. Redsand Labs is a venture builder focused on tokenised economic business models blending technology and financial market capability helping businesses reinvent via complex innovation mandates.
Redsand Exchange is an institutional crypto investment brokerage and token exchange service, trading and building portfolios for established investors looking to diversify into crypto assets Nicole is passionate about challenging the status quo and providing greater inclusion for wealth creation, access to finance and preservation of our natural & human resources.
Nicole’s specialities and focus areas: – Emerging Tech and FinTech innovation – Token funding models, crypto asset investment, corporate venture, strategic investments, venture capital – Venture Building – Strategic innovation advisory.
Nicole’s most notable recognitions include:
● ‘Top 100 Women in FINTECH’ & ‘Power Women in FINTECH’ (UK, 2015, 2016, 2017)
● Innovator of the Year 2017, South Africa (SA Chamber of Commerce Award)
● FemTech Leaders 2015/2016
● Nominated as FT’s HERos Women in Business Award 2018
● London Technology Advocate – Women in Technology (Non-Profit Organisation)
● Editor of The InsureTECH Book
● Multiple times judge for SWIFT Innotribe, The European and African FinTech awards
● ‘Top 20 IT Women in Business’ (South Africa, 2007)